CISSP, CISA, HCISPP, CMMC-RP, PCI-QSA
President and Founder
Sanjay Deo is the Founder and President of the consulting firm 24By7Security, Inc. and a global authority on Cybersecurity and Compliance. He has 30 years of experience in IT Security and Compliance. He is a Cybersecurity Evangelist and has spoken on various topics like "Compliance is not Security" and "A Cybersecurity Tsunami is coming, are you ready?".
At 24By7Security, the corporate mission is to advise clients on building a defensible platform in the face of rising direct and indirect Cybersecurity and Privacy incidents due to increased cybercrime, regulations, and legal action. Company clients include global healthcare, financial services, media & entertainment, travel and cruise, and industrial and government sectors. Sanjay is a big proponent of the mantra "Don't Risk IT, Secure IT" and focuses on proactive cybersecurity management. Sanjay conducts Executive Briefings to Board members and C-Suite management levels on topics like phishing, ransomware, and related subjects. Sanjay also acts as "Breach Coach" when necessary and has assisted multiple clients with ransomware negotiations and remediation.
In recognition of the large amounts of time Sanjay has spent on volunteer service for the community, he has been honored as a recipient of the President's Lifetime Achievement Award, granted to him in 2022 by US President Joe Biden. As part of his current community engagement, Sanjay currently serves on the following Boards:
- South Florida FBI-InfraGard Alliance Board as Sector Chief for the Information Technology Sector.
- TechHUB of South Florida as a Board and Executive Committee member
- South Florida Chief Information Officer (CIO) Council;
- South Florida Chief Information Security Officer (CISO) Forum as Co-Chair;
- Nova Southeastern University Al Levan Innovation Center Cybersecurity Committee as its Chair;
- "The Friendship Cup" Board as Board Member and Chair of the Golf Committee, promoting ethnic collaboration through sports.